25 May 2011

Good eats and travels in San Diego

Weekend post from last week! Funny how I'm posting about last weekend when the weekend is already here! By the way, there were way too many pictures and I'm lazy, so I decided to collage them.

Four words for you: Good.Eats.and.Travels. :)

Day 1:
nozomi
Nozomi
4150 Regents Park Row Ste 190
La Jolla, CA 92037
  • Spicy green noodles
  • Bulgogi
  • Katsu Curry
Day 2
sdnationalhistorymuseum
San Diego Natural History Museum
1788 El Prado
San Diego, CA 92101

balboapark
Balboa Park
1549 El Prado
San Diego, CA 92101

seaportvillage
Seaport Village
849 W Harbor Dr

San Diego, CA 92101

buds
Bud's Louisiana Cafe
4320 Viewridge Ave Ste A
San Diego, CA 92123
  • New Orleans BBQ Shrimp Po Boy
    Sauteed shrimp in our spicy BBQ blend with garlic, Worcestershire, and butter served with shredded cabbage and jalapeno tartar sauce
Day 3
cafeatpark
Cafe on Park
3831 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92103
  • Scramble #9: smoked chicken, sundried tomato pesto, onions, spinach & mozarella cheese
  • Pancake: buttermilk & blackberry
  • Crab cake Benny: Grilled french bread topped with a crab cake, asparagus, and two basted eggs covered with chili hollandaise sauce (best dish we ate!)
oldtownsd
Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
4002 Wallace St
San Diego, CA 92110
  • I wasn't able to take many photos while I was here because I was too busy shopping! I did the most shopping here out of all the places I visited.
  • Old rustic town filled with vintage finds, handmade goods with a exception of your everyday tourist items

p.s.: I'm going to have my very first giveaway soon, so stayed tuned!

3 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

What a nice trip the natural history museum looks like fun and interesting, I like how you bunched the pics up for each place, great post, I need to visit san Diego...

char said...

great pictures! i was just in old town yesterday, hah. i'm from sd but sadly i haven't been to any of the restaurants you've mentioned, i hope to try some of these out soon!

Trish said...

love day 3, maybe cause im craving those foods right now!

Post a Comment