15 March 2012

Uncertain...

of where this blog is going. It's been so long since I've last updated. I've grown lazy and unmotivated. To be honest, I don't see the point of updating sometimes. Who cares? What's the point? Why?

I use to love blogging, sharing my ideas, getting feedback, etc, etc. But those days seem like ages ago. Well, I shouldn't say "use to love blogging" because I still do blog, just not on blogger anymore. I've moved on to tumblr because it is SO MUCH EASIER TO USE, as it is cell phone friendly. :) Nowadays I can't stand sitting in front of the computer for long hours. My interests are now heavily invested in physical extracurricular activities. I still do little projects once awhile and I of course still do nail art. Besides, my digital camera is almost dead and obsolete and my phone doesn't suffice as a reliable photography source (doesn't have flash, go figure). I have been doing research and saving up for a new digital camera- something easy to travel with and takes great pictures.

I have been thinking about officially shutting this down yet at the same time, I feel as if I shouldn't...so I am uncertain at this point. Might update, might not. Who knows...still up in the air...

3 comments:

Trish said...

ack! i totally feel you! i havent been blogging at all since i've been so busy with work now a day! i miss having my free time & blogging about my travels which now rarely happens! & like you im just tumblring these days or on instagram, i wanted to shut down my blog too but then i feel like i still wanna go back to it just to read my past entries lol

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said...

oh my super late response from your comment on my blog! clearly time has passed hahaha but my instagram is "trishreckless" =)

Post a Comment