01 August 2009

A Proper Introduction

Okay so I wasn't able to post anything until...now. I've been super busy with school and work. After my spring quarter ended, I decided to take summer session at a nearby community college. I wasn't able to work on this project blog until now. Now that I'm finished with summer school I have free time to explore my creativity!

So, time for a proper introduction...

I’ve decided to create a blog dedicated to my personal work and projects (creations, reconstructions, photos, designs, etc) to share with the world. I want to get feedback, suggestions, advice and ideas on how I can improve.

My ultimate goal is to open my own e-boutique. However, I don’t have the confidence or skills to do that yet. So I will post my creations in my blog for the meantime.


Criticisms are welcome. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment