14 August 2009

A Gift for a Future Bride

I know it has been a while since my last update. I have been busy vacationing and make new projects. Sorry for the lack of updates as I am having computer problems. I had to borrow Kevin's computer to upload my pictures, do some editing and blogging.


The reason why I am doing this project is because Kevin's cousin is getting married on September 6th. I am making her several items for the wedding. One of them is a garter belt. Since one of the color themes is eggplant purple I decided to go with a light purple satin to contrast with the deep purple. This is what I came up with...












I have horrible photography skills so the pictures don't look too good. Sorry! :|

Materials used: satin, thread, threading needle, elastic, lace and ribbons

1 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

How pretty <3
How many did you have to make? :)

It must have been a beautiful wedding <3

Post a Comment