16 September 2009

I left my heart in San Fransisco

I know it has been awhile since I've last updated, but not like anyone reads this anyways. I've been super busy with work and helping out with Tiff and Jeff's wedding. It has been a long two weeks of wedding preparation and festivities! In the end, it was all worth the hard work because the wedding was a blast!

We basically stayed in SF for most of the time before heading to Napa Valley. This was the highlight of my summer vacation. :) You have no idea how much I love SF...


A view of SF from Katrina's apartment


Another view from Katrina's apartment


Nappa Valley...where the wedding took place at


Center piece from the wedding reception


Center piece again, but this time enhanced with lame effects from my camera!


Aw, look at that...I'm last once again but I get my own row! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment