26 February 2010

Domo-Kun pocket mirror

Here is a pocket mirror featuring Domo-Kun. Yes, I know I have a lot of posts about him but he is just too cute!

I know the pictures don't really capture the process it took into making this, but I "got so in to it" while I was making it at times, that I would forget to take pictures.

enjoy <3 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/watashiwaarisu/project%20blog/domomirro-step1.jpg" border="0" width="500" height="377">











Materials used: felt and craft mirrors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, awesome!

Unknown said...

Haha I was gonna say what she ^^ said! So awesome!!!

Alice said...

Thank you! :)

chelle said...

OMG Domokun!!! The mirror is SO cool!!

I want one =D

*~kAy~* said...

I love domo!!!!! You're so crafty!!!

Post a Comment